WE CAN HELP IF...
- You suffered employment discrimination.
- You suffered any amount of workplace harassment from a co-worker, supervisor, or customer.
- You suffered workplace retaliation for speaking out about workplace discrimination or harassment that has affected you or others.
- You need help with a reasonable accommodation for your disability.
- You need help getting family or medical leave to care for yourself or someone else.
- You think you are owed overtime pay, or are being subjected to an unlawful tip pooling scheme, or are not receiving your proper commissions.
- You are affected by employee misclassification.
- you are a freelancer who has not been paid on time or in full.
- You need help negotiating a severance package.
I know what it is like to be discriminated against at work because it happened to me. When I was six years old, I suffered a stroke and I became partially paralyzed on one side of my body. When I entered the workforce, I was singled out for my partial paralysis and fired for it. And, I have to tell you, it hurt. But, with the help of an employment lawyer, I successfully brought a case against that employer and I won. I got the bad actor fired and won some money, too.
I have felt the betrayal and alienation you must be feeling now. It gets better. Trust me.
– Zachary J. Liszka, Esq., Managing Partner